Sunday, February 11, 2007

Caleb and Sandy

During the Super Bowl, our friends Matt and Kim came over with their son Caleb. My biggest worry, once Josh and I have Abby, is how Sandy will behave. Matt and Kim have been over on several different occasions since they've had Caleb, and it really seems like Sandy gets a bit more calm and almost "non-caring" towards Caleb each time. Now, I definitely won't say she isn't interested in his toys or wants to smell every single item in his diaper bag or on him, but she seems to a adapt a little bit better with every visit. Something I don't feel will ever change with Sandy is she is ALWAYS full of kisses! Caleb was blessed with a few good ones to the face!


We got a few cute pictures I wanted to share during Caleb and Sandy's "playtime."

0 comments: