Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little of this and a little of that...

I've been looking at other people's blogs, and then all of the sudden I realized the date of my last post! Whoa! I thought I had already posted these pictures--I think I had a dream about it because I specifically remember talking about some of these pictures. Strange.


Anyway...some random stuff of Abby.


1. Lately she's liked taking many of her toys outside, and she's started lining them up in the grass.
2. She's still addicted to her Easter eggs.
3. She enjoyed her first ever high school volleyball game. Basically, she liked to people watch, and she even posed a little with daddy.




4. She loves playing with our old cellphones. She'll turn it around, and tell you to say "cheese" because, of course, that's what I'm always doing is taking pictures of her with my phone.

5. She likes to follow Sandy around in the grass...while Sandy is trying to find a spot to go the bathroom. That's right--none of us get to use the restroom in peace...not even the dog!
6. She still loves to point at the airplanes flying overhead!

7. And I'm still addicted to her sweet ponytail.
A few weekends ago, we got to go to Caleb's 3rd birthday, too. Sadly, I didn't have my actual camera, but of course I had my camera phone. These are the 2 pics I got. She liked to play on the sand pile...she had such a great time with her friends, and it was a really great party! We love you, Caleb :)

4 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great pictures. And I love your new blog layout. Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Love her ponytail and all of her sweet clothes!!

Love ya, Nana H

The Vranas said...

My favorite part of that blog is that she "takes pictures" with your old phones. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

our blog is great and your subject matter is superb, Abby is a doll.
Nana DEG