Monday, September 7, 2009

Who wouldn't love...

to put their underpants on their head??! (Won't Abby just love me for these pictures someday??!) We aren't actually potty training yet, but we're gearing up. She found her princess panties in her cabinet while I was hanging clothes up. When I turned around, this is the process I was seeing--so what else was I to do except start snapping pictures?! :)

This is Abby looking completely dazed and sleepy. She was so close to falling asleep in the car. I love that she puts her arms behind her head like that in her carseat.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That is soooo hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Maybe Abby remembers Nana telling her the story of "Mrs. Richey", a 90 year old lady at the nursing home doing exactly what Abby did and showed off while we were giving tours of our facility!! We were all surprised when we opened the door to her room and she was smiling with her underwear on her head!! New fashion statement!!

The Vranas said...

HAHAHAHA! What a funny gal.