Yet another "cheese(y)!" smile from Abby. But when I look at this picture, I think I'm surprised how grown up she looks. And her hair. My goodness, there's a lot of it, isn't there? In person, I don't think it looks like this much, but this was freshly brushed right before her second day of school. That can make a difference, I think.I don't know how well you can tell in this picture, but those are small little weenie dogs all over her dress. Ahhh, how cute is that? I think I bought the whole weenie dog line out--seriously. I mean, we did have a weenie dog themed 2nd birthday party...so it was only right that I bought a lot of it!
School is going so super great. Granted we've only been 2 times, but neither time did she cry. In fact, on day 2, she was SO excited. Never even turned around to say bye--off she went! I love that! She calls her "Mrs. Sandy" teacher "Mrs. Sandy dog." I hope Sandy teacher isn't offended :) The teacher hugs and kisses her when she leaves. They make the cutest crafts each time. I'm loving it!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
My Super Cheeser Child
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad she is loving Mrs. Sandy Dog -- that is priceless!! So happy that school is going so great also. She looks adorable!
Love ya, Nana H
Looks like school is going great! Glad to hear it and LOVE the weanie dog outfits!!!
Kristi :)
Post a Comment