This school thing has been fantastic! The first day, sure, Abby looked a little unsure of things. But it was the first day. Every time that's followed, she's ready! Her teachers are really wonderful, and she's come home with the cutest little crafty things. She's really having a great time, and I can tell because she doesn't glance back once to tell me bye. She's in the door and ready to play. Honestly, I LOVE that feeling. The feeling of knowing that she's having a good day, and she's excited about being there.
She wore her hair in a little ponytail today.
I don't know what this pose is about, but in her hand is one of those stickers that comes from a new shirt....y'know with the size down it? She's obsessed with them. Before I got her dressed, so put the sticker down her leg.
I love how she alway sticks her cup under her arm. She carries it like this all the time!
On the way to school, she needed her glasses. When she puts them on she says, "Cool, Mommy."
And I love that she mimics everything I do...like when I walk into a building, and I put my sunglasses up on my head like this.
This was from a few weekends ago, our friend Anna turned 3! She had face painting at her party, and Abby sat oh-so-still to get a butterfly painted on her cheek.
And this was from even longer ago, when I went to the Children's Museum with a few friends. Abby next to never falls asleep in the car anymore. But I must've worn her out. I love the fact that when they're so tired...they fall asleep...then as you make a turn, their head just rolls with the turn. So she went from this position--
to this position. Sweet girl :)
And I love that she mimics everything I do...like when I walk into a building, and I put my sunglasses up on my head like this.
This was from a few weekends ago, our friend Anna turned 3! She had face painting at her party, and Abby sat oh-so-still to get a butterfly painted on her cheek.
And this was from even longer ago, when I went to the Children's Museum with a few friends. Abby next to never falls asleep in the car anymore. But I must've worn her out. I love the fact that when they're so tired...they fall asleep...then as you make a turn, their head just rolls with the turn. So she went from this position--
to this position. Sweet girl :)




3 comments:
LOL, you just crack me up. It must be so much fun for the cars around you...to pull up next to you at a stoplight, and you're turned around snapping pictures. Too funny! I'm bummed we didn't get to see you guys this weekend. Who knew having a kid would mess up my schedule so much? Haha Much love!!
Ok, my favorite is the picture of her with the sunglasses on her head. She's very cute!
She's perfect. Great pictures Mom!!
Post a Comment