These are the only 2 good pictures I got because she was too concerned with looking around making sure a small little lovebug wasn't flying towards her.


I have not posted a video in FOR-EV-ER! I'm trying to organize pictures right now because I'm going on a scrapping weekend in a few weeks. Looking back at my old posts, I was so much better with video. I know a lot of my friends that don't live here haven't actually gotten to hear Abby's voice or how she says things. When she comes home from school she is usually just talking up a storm about all kinds of things that she's done...I decided this was my perfect opportunity! Granted there wasn't much school talk going on here, but she still had plenty to say :)
8 comments:
So so cute.. love that you can have a convo with her. Did she learn that her A is for Abby and Amy? ;-) Hope all is well this week. BTW.. did you get my email?
Love, love, love it!!!
Hugs, Nana H
She is going to be a great talker as she grows up. I just love hearing her talk and seeing her facial expressions as she talks. She is precious.
Love all of you,
Nana B
SO CUTE!! My little one was sitting here with me watching Abby chatting away. She was intrigued and kept saying, "I have brown eyes, mama".
Now I'm even more disappointed that I didn't get to see her this weekend. I just loved when she paused, like she was thinking about it and looking for the answer. So precious!
I love the pause too - "ummm." Hunter does that too. She's so smart and I love how she goes through everyone's names to figure out what sex they are or what color eyes they have. Too cute!!
That was so stinkin cute. I LOVED it when she said Louisiana!! She's so precious!!
Is this a record for Amy's hiatus from blogging??? 4 weeks??? Hope things are going well over there. We might be coming to your neck of the woods in November, so maybe we can have another play date.
Kristi
Post a Comment