Thursday, November 20, 2008

The video

I mentioned awhile back that I had all kinds of random video of Abby. I finally sat down and compiled it. Nothing major going on in any of it. It's strictly for pure entertainment :-)


Here are a few pictures at my parents' house from Halloween weekend.
Those lips!


The too cute pictures my dad (aka Pop) captured while he was hanging with Abby during my mom and my shopping spree at the Nutcracker Market!

3 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

Ok I'm making your copy of Halloween pictures and sending them this weekend! I know I'm a terrible sister-in-law. Love the pic of Abby and Sandy in the wagon...Pepper would never sit that close to Peyton! ha!

Zach and Alyson said...

Love the video... what a sweetheart you have. I just want to hug and squeeze her. I'm really liking the last pic of Abby and Sandy on the couch... do you think it's funny that they are posed the exact same way?!? Hey how that Blog header coming?

The Vranas said...

I love the video. It's so cute to actually get to see her little personality. I just want to squeeze. Also, it's so great with you posting every day. I love it! I keep checking, and I tell myself, "there's no way she posted again today." And you do! It's greatness.