What a difference one year makes. Last year Abby was a sweet strawberry at just 5 months old, and this year, almost 18 months old, she was a little bumblebee! (Our friend Gracie let us borrow this costume--thank you!)
We were in Bossier for Halloween this year because LA Tech's homecoming was Saturday. Josh took half day so we could be there around 5ish, have dinner, then trick-or-treat with Peyton. This trip we hit a new phase. Abby decided both there (on Friday) and back (today, Sunday) that she wouldn't close her eyes to take a much needed afternoon nap. Needless to say, the evening of Halloween was a bit rougher than I was imagining. Don't get me wrong...she had a lot to keep her busy, but random strangers are opening their door to her, and she's never seen these people in her lives--she definitely wasn't all smiles for them :-)
But the point was to get PICTURES of our precious little bumblebee! She looked so sweet!
Besides just being a bumblebee, at school on Thursday she got to dress up, too. I didn't think the bumblebee costume would be quite as comfortable for the day, so she got to be a Louisiana Tech cheerleader! I just love it!
I'm full of random pictures, as usual. Abby entertaining us while we were eating out. She's always so full of it at restaurants. She cracks me up with all her funny faces!




5 comments:
I'd have to say that's the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen. It looks like y'all had a great halloween! I went back to look at last year's little strawberry... man has she grown in one year. Love ya girlie!
Yea! I've been waiting forever for a new post!! She's SO super cute. When will you guys be back in town so we can actually do something together? Be expecting a phone call some time this week.
how was homecoming? sorry we missed it! it was just too much with trick-or-treat and all. I'll try and finally update Parker's blog tonight.
I am smitten with that little bee. She is the cutest thing over 7 months that I have ever seen!
What a cutie!! She makes any outfit adorable and her smiles and laughter are contagious!
Love ya, Nana H
Post a Comment