Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod

I know the lighting is horrible, and I totally had to lighten these pictures just so you could actually see both of my children. They are kinda fuzzy, too. But they are in perfect progression.

Sandy is sitting on her bed (not really out of choice) but because she got in trouble. When Abby eats graham crackers now, she basically leaves half of it sticking out of her mouth for awhile. I have no idea why, but 1.) Abby isn't really that far from the ground, 2.) This tempts Sandy to NO end, and 3.) Abby typically is handing out food to Sandy on a regular basis anyway.

However, Abby was just minding her own business, when Sandy just reached up and took that poor baby's food right out of her mouth. So, needless to say, Sandy was in time out. But could Abby actually leave her be on her timeout bed? Absolutely not. First, she just walked by saying, "Hi!" (Imagine that!) Then it became a sly move to slowly get closer, then she just couldn't fight the urge and sat right on the bed with her.

Sandy definitely doesn't look as thrilled as Abby :-)

After finishing a graham cracker, notice the hand placement...under the chin. What's with that--no clue! But it made me laugh. She kept it there for awhile. Maybe once in her life she was actually posing for the camera?!?! And just yesterday, we had a "stuck" moment. She got herself twisted underneath the highchair, so of course, the important thing for me to do was to take a picture before untwisting her :-) She was able to figure it all out herself, and I didn't have to come to the rescue after all.

4 comments:

Neena said...

Brodee feeds our dog, Roxy, food all the time too. It drives me nuts cause half of his snack goes to her. He loves to throw them down in front of her and wait for her to eat them even though she knows she's not supposed to.

The Vranas said...

I love that you're posting so often. It makes me happy to read all about you guys. Is it sad that I laughed when you left your poor child stuck under her highchair while you went to get the camera. Too funny!

The Pences said...

LOVE the pic with her hand under the chin -- so cute!

The Perkins said...

Those pics are too cute!! I totally started cracking up when you talked about Abby say Hi to Sandy!! Love you!