Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How Abby eats yogurt

1. With a spoon
2. Using it as lotion 3. Checking where she rubbed it on her chest 4. Looking at us like, "Um, can you take this off of me now?" ;-) She'll kill me someday for posting these, I'm sure, but for now......I'm laughing :-)

Also, thank you Wendy for giving me the most wonderful, non-sounding abusive word..."Popped!" Much better!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad I could help! I DO have 3 wild and crazy boys...their hands have been "popped" a time or two! Now we mostly get Time outs or take away priveleges...TV, Computer, Electronic Games...I never take away Outdoor play or Reading though...Our 11 year old could be grounded from his prized possessions and friends but he can still run around outside with is brothers...or dig into the next chapter book he likes...That's for all of our sanity! :)

The Vranas said...

I love that last picture. Her face is priceless. Also, I think it's funny how her mood changes as you scroll down the picture. First, she's all happy to be eating the yogurt. Then, she's rubbing it into her hands, and the fun's starting to wear off. Finally, she's looking at you like, please get this stuff off of me. So funny!