Abby loves for people to read to her. She might not actually want to "hear" the story as much as she wants to turn the pages as fast as possible and get nice and cozy in your lap, but whatever gets her interested, right?!?! :-)
When my parents were last in town, this is how we found Abby and Pop reading together. I told my dad, when the teacher at school says it's story time, my kid is going to be the only one who rolls over on her back to hear it!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Reading with Pop
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Our little one loves her books too! I know that I have never seen your daughter in person but she reminds me of the little girl in the Pampers commercial that is trying to climb up on the chair. Everytime I see it I think of your sweet Abby.
Looks like your daughter is a little reader!!! What a cutie!
Thanks for the comment on my post. The camera is in the Sony Alpha family. Mine particularly is the A350.
I will say that a good camera is mostly certainly half the battle with taking good pictures. Add an editing program and you can't really do anything too wrong!!!
Good luck, and happy looking! You have some cuties to shoot some fun shots of!
-Jennifer
Post a Comment