The squirrel that is. It knocked at my back door again. I know it sounds bizarre, (and of course it's not an actual knock!) but it makes this scratching noise (like it wants to come in). Sandy and I both perk up because we can hear the noise from the living room. I immediately go to the back door and open the blinds. There that darn squirrel is again! This time I have NO mercy.
I open the back door, and Sandy flies out. Keep in mind 2 things. My dog is a weenie in all sense of the word. It has been raining here ALL day, so the ground is very wet. It was raining at that very moment, too. Sandy hates going out in the rain. Weenie. It finally got a little chilly. (This morning was SO humid and gross). But Sandy would typically shiver in this right now. Weenie. But she totally redeemed herself by running out that door in 2 seconds flat. Her and the squirrel were racing across the yard. Then they got back in a corner where I couldn't see, but I heard a yelp. It was a small one, and I serioulsy think Sandy might nave nipped that little squirrel.
Oh, how I hope she put some fear into those furballs!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
It has a death wish
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
4:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
bon appetite
clicky clicky
I was totally sitting at my desk, laughing at this story. Too funny! I can just see Sandy running out the door after he. I'm so proud of her!
Ok yea for Sandy running the squirrel off..but a tiny "yelp"!! aww! Squirrel killer! SO just picking...you know I'd do the same.
Post a Comment