Monday, November 10, 2008

I can totally see this happening

My child cracks me up. For those that have been around Abby for any length of time, then it is very obvious that she LOVES saying hi and waving. I know I've mentioned it before, but when we are at restaurants or stores, she is waving and saying hi ALL the time. Especially if you aren't actually looking her way, then her little "hi" escalates until the person looks! And no hi is complete without her wave.

So today when I was picking her up from school, I was just talking to the teacher about her sleeping. The teacher said she is easy to get down for a nap and not all kids sleep on a napmat, but she does because they can typically get her to sleep quick. Of course, she said, somedays aren't as easy because she might want to play around a little bit before going to sleep. Like today. She had to make the full circle around the room saying "hi" and waving to each child before she went back to her own napmat. The teacher said it was fine because nobody was sleeping yet, and they just waited for her to make her rounds before coming back. Too funny! I wish, I wish, I wish I could be a fly on the wall!

Here are a few pictures before church on Sunday...I had bought this dress forever ago for Abby, but back in her non-walking days, dresses just made her upset because they would get caught under her knees when crawling. But now, I love putting her in dresses :-)


Lastly, a little random video of Abby. You will see what I mean with the waving in the first clip. We were dog sitting, and she sat right down and started waving at Baxter eating!

3 comments:

The Vranas said...

I know I say this every time, but she is just so stinking cute. I love those pigtails, and the "Up...Please...Mommy" Precious.

The Hoeflers said...

Oh my gosh!! The meow noise is the cutest thing I've ever heard! So precious.

Shaun said...

I forget how close in age Abby & Bella actually are - they have many of the same little girl mannerisms. We'll have to get them together and let them wave at one another until the cows come home. Heaven kows I love my son but aren't baby girls just the sweetest???