Friday, June 20, 2008

The Wheels on the Bus...

Last night, as incognito as I could, I walked outside to take a picture of this:(I had to lighten up the picture on my computer because I could not get it to make it lighter with my flash. I don't know what the deal is. And the red around certain windows is just the glare from the street light.)

So in case you're ever looking for our house, we live diagonal from the people who park the big, yellow bus in their driveway. Random, I know.

And for the record, I tried to go out this morning to get a better picture, but the magic bus had disappeared!

1 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

Yikes! So you can park a bus in your driveway but can't put a bench in your flower beds? crazy crazy! hope y'all have had a fun week!! love ya