...why in this whole video montage of my child she is only wearing a diaper. We next to never do that, but on these two particular days, it just ended up that way. Abby was going NUTS-O one night, and she was just giggling and kicking all to herself, keeping herself totally entertained. It definitely kept us entertained, too. Seriously, she did this same thing (that you'll see in the video) over and over for about 45min. I can tell you when she went to bed, we didn't hear a peep out of her after about 2min. She wore herself out! I threw in a few other things in this video, too.
Lately, since this kicking episode (shown above) she loves to roll over onto her back and just play with her feet up in the air with whatever is in her hands. She did this just yesterday under a chair, and she has a slinky in her hands.





4 comments:
She is so stinkin sweet I could just eat her up! I think she enjoys entertaining her Mom and Dad. Baxter is a cutie..Pepper says "Arf"! Love y'all!
That is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend. I'm thinking she had so much fun with just a diaper on, that's how you should dress her from now on. :-)
Hope you have fun making the recipe that I sent you! Looks like Abby is having fun with the dog. Have a good mother's day out!
This is absolutely precious! I love seeing that little personality come out and she is so funny! She has the kick of a great swimmer!
Post a Comment