I'm not ready to post Abby's Day Part 2 yet because I'm waiting on a disk of pictures to get here from my parents. They took a lot of pictures for us at Abby's party because we wanted to make sure we were enjoying every minute and not focusing as much on capturing everything on camera.
First up in Abby news--she went for her 12 month check-up. She's a little shorty. She only grew 1/4 in. in THREE months! So her new height is now 28 1/4 in. Now her weight is what surprises me. Most of you know Abby, and we wouldn't consider her a small little girl, but in Abby's defense, she's not a huge chunk, either. BUT, surprisingly, she's not even 20lbs. yet. She's really close, 19lbs. 14oz., but this weight only puts her in the 25th percentile. That's absurd! She does NOT look like a child that would be in the 25th percentile because she's short, so she's still got what we lovingly refer to as her "TT's" (thunder thighs!) Her head circumference still remains in the 50th percentile. Those shots made her have a fever today, and they had her a bit sleepy, but otherwise, she's silly as ever!
She has progressed from army crawling to normal crawling--hooray! She still decides to army crawl occasionally, and when she does I stick a Swiffer to her tummy to let her clean-up my floors (only kidding, but it sounds like a great idea!) She has pulled up 3 times, woohoo! I'm tellin' ya, she's really startin' to move up in the world :-)
Here are some random pictures and video clips of our love bug.
I'm loving how she sits with her legs these days
It's either like this...
like this...or like this...
I love this little look
And a video of my silly little girl
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Just to hold you over...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thank you for blogging to hold us over. :) I think Abby looks just perfect for her -- who cares about percentiles! (Joanna's never been in one.) Love all the cute leg poses -- what a lady!
I could listen to that sweet voice all day! I am so glad Abby is helping you with your housekeeping!
Love ya, Nana H
Oh my goodness, she is so stinking adorable. I can't wait to see that little cutie again! That's it, we have to make a date during the summer. I'll be e-mailing you available weekends shortly.
Uh oh! How cute - I've been trying to get Hunter to say that for weeks now. We miss you guys - when can we invite ourselves over again? Brent is on his way to CA until Thursday, and I'm home with Hunter today (he has a cold). Let me know when would be a good time.
Kristi
Post a Comment