Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Abby's Day Part 3

PARTY TIME!

Guests arriving (yes, my dad took ya'lls picture as you were coming through the door, and I bet you didn't even know it! Sorry, I don't have pictures of EVERYONE coming through the door!)


Happy chaos! People, people--everywhere!

Opening presents
We had a slide show playing on the TV, and this picture happens to be her birth announcement picture.
Her audience...to the rightand her audience to the left...
Saying Thank You to such wonderful friends--you guys are the BEST! Come play anytime :-)Singing Happy Birthday (she's doing a few dance moves. See her arms?) Eating cake
Letting Daddy try some...
Singing Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

Love love love the pics... still wish that I could have been there. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Abby definitely got into the spirit of her day! Loved the happy chaos!

Love ya, Nana H

The Bowens said...

I love the video!! I even got a little bit teary-eyed...Glad she had such a great day!