SO much stuff went on this weekend, that my blog posts need to be done in parts. This past weekend was seriously AMAZING! I LOVE having my family and friends all together in one place. There were kids all over the place (10 kids under the age of 2 and three 3 year olds! Whew!) One of our friends brought a jumpy thing to put in our back yard (Thank you Fishers!), and the kids thoroughly enjoyed that! They would come inside and their cheeks would be so flushed.
I can not tell you how blessed Abby (and our family) is to have so many awesome people in her life. Her party is a shining example of that, and this child got spoiled like nothing you've ever imagined!
This post is going to be dedicated to my preparations. Most of you have seen this stuff, but this is my "digital scrapbook!" I don't know if I mentioned it before, but my blog is polka-dotted right now because Abby's birthday theme was polka dots. I actually made her invitations myself because I couldn't find anything polka-dotted that I liked.
Her invitation
Getting ready to mail them 
'Round the house (some turned out a bit blurry, but I still wanted to post them)
I had people write Abby a special birthday message on a polka dot note card.
This door had pictures of Abby for each month, with polka dotted paper in the background, of course!
This poster hung on the front door
The goody bags!
The Cake
Sandy didn't actually get to "attend" the party...she would've made a huge mess in everyone's food. BUT we did get her a special polka-dotted collar for the day!
Stay tuned for a whole lot more :-)




8 comments:
I'll be 26 this year, are you available to do my party? :) Love all the decorations! The party was super fun and we can't wait until Abby's next party!
Amy, all the decorations are just adorable! You are so creative! I can't wait to see the rest! Candice
Did you make that cake yourself???? Looks like a great time - sorry we missed out. Happy Belated Birthday Abby!!!
Kristi :)
Wow! Girlfriend you went all out! What a fun party theme :)
We did the Monkey with Banana theme cause my little Bubbalu IS a monkey :)
You did a fantastic job with Abby's themed party!! When she gets older she will so much appreciate all the love you put into it!
Love ya, Nana H
I'm with the Comerfords -- I'd love you to do my birthday party! It was so much fun and so cute! Now, I'm really appreciative of Abby's Day pt. 1, but I'm definitely ready for part 2. I know you're busy, but I just wanted to say...I'm ready. :)
Wow, you did such a great job...can I fly you out for our little one's first b-day? I'm not sure I can pull a party like that off by myself!
Aww, I'm so, So, SO sorry we missed that. :-( I'm anxiously awaiting part two though!
Post a Comment