Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday ABBY!

At 2:56 PM today, Abby will officially be one year old. Here is a monthly recap of the first year.

Still growing:
Abby's BIRTH day:
Welcome to the world:
Hours old:
1 month:
2 months:
3 months:
4 months:
5 months:
6 months:
7 months:
8 months:
9 months:
10 months:
11 months:
One week from ONE year :

Abby,

Thank you sweet baby girl for such a wonderful first year. You have blessed our lives more than you could ever imagine. We are SO thankful God made you especially for us. Your sweet smile lights up a room, and your cute personality always makes us laugh. We love you from the very bottom of our hearts!

Daddy, Mommy, and Sandy

7 comments:

Zach and Alyson said...

Abby-

Happy Happy Birthday from your Aunt Aly and Zach. I wish that I could have been there so bad, but I was thinking about you today! I know that you had an awesome time. We love you!

Neena said...

I can't believe that she is one year old. That is crazy. She is such a beautiful little girl.

The Pences said...

Abby's party was such a blast -- what a sweet girl! Joanna's sad she missed it, but she's feeling better so we will see you guys soon. I told her all about Abby's new toys, so she'll be over to help check them all out soon.

Anonymous said...

Glad our little dolly had such a special celebration!! We loved being part of your fun day with all of your friends and family!! She is an absolute doll and her smile is heartwarming!

Have fun with all of your toys Abby!

Love you so much, Nana and Pop

*Courtney* said...

Aww, happy birthday Abby! I forgot that our girls are almost exactly a month apart. It sure has gone by fast!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

What a sweet baby. You are SO blessed.

Happy Mother's Day :)

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it has been a year! Today is Addison's birthday. It is just so amazing. Abby justs gets more and more adorable with each month!