On Friday, Abby and I were able to play with Gracie (and her mommy, Karen!). Gracie is 3, and is so motherly to Abby. She plays with her hair, touches her cheek, pats her back--so super cute! Gracie is so chatty, and I LOVE that! She wants to show me all her toys and she gives me lots of hugs (and tells me I'm her best friend). Right before I left, Abby and Gracie both got in the chair with me, and we were looking at books.Gracie giving Abby hugs...
Showing Abby her stuffed animals...
Then on Friday evening, Alyson and Zach came to visit. I got one picture out of their whole visit. Sad, I know! We went to the mall on Saturday, which turned out quite successful for me. I was desperately in need of a bathing suit, and with Aly's help, I managed to find TWO that I liked. Hooray! Aly--we had a great time! Thanks for coming to see us. Abby sends her waves (especially to Zach, hehe!)
On a totally non-related note, I am going into the business of blog headers/blog makeovers. I got addicted, I LOVE doing it, so I decided I should see where it takes me. So, if you're in need of a new look to your corner of the world, come visit me at http://design139.blogspot.com/.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Friends
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Glad y'all had a good time with friends this weekend! Peyton missed Abby at the park...maybe next visit. I'm patiently waiting my new blog makeover :-) ha! love ya!
Okay, many things: LOVE the blog header blog, ha! Would be happy to put link on my blog, if you'd like. The strawberry outfit is from Gymboree in the mall -- they had lots of cute strawberry things! Oh, and Abby is super cute as ever!
Amy you have always had such creative talents and all that you know about technology is amazing. I think you have made a wise decision and I will pray with you that God will bless you in this direction.
Sybil
Post a Comment