Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ahhh, spring...

It's in the air, and Abby loves it, and I love it, and Josh loves it, and Sandy loves it! It's a beautiful, beautiful thing! Although we've already had some quite warm days (yesterday was 88.) A bit warm for the spring I'm actually thinking of, but today totally redeemed itself because it's 76 with an amazing breeze! 76 is completely perfect to me, and I'm feeling Abby and I will be going on a walk later this afternoon.

Abby still loves to swing, so we take ventures over to the park quite often.

Then I had to take pictures in her "spring-ish" outfit. It has sweet little birds on it--they remind me of her room because her room has the birdies on her valance, then above her closet door, and the door walking into her room. I have no idea why a few of the pictures turned out blurry. One of them would've been awesome because her eyes seemed really blue (and I'm posting it anyway, even though it is blurry!)
In other news, Abby is starting to become quite dominant with her left hand. When she eats finger foods, she only picks the food up with her left hand. We will even put little finger foods on the other side of her tray that is closer to her right hand, and she will reach across her body with her left hand to pick it up. In her weird way of crawling, she is mostly using her left arm. Not to say she doesn't do anything with her right hand...because she does. Waving would be her favorite thing to do with her right hand :-) But I feel she could be a little "lefty" like her Uncle Brad!

Lastly, here is a video compilation of all kinds of random things of Miss Abby.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You cannot know how much I have missed this sweet little girl this week. She is just so precious. I am glad she is using that "left hand". In addition to her Uncle Brad, her Pap and her Aunt Amy were both "lefty's" as well. I think it is safe to say "it must be a family thing".

Can't wait to see all of you again.
Love
Mom B

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Great video!! I can't believe she sticks all of the puffs in her mouth at once - Hunter would gag and choke if he did that - always one at a time, if he's lucky enough to even get the one in. Jake gets at least 30% of the puffs. It was great to see y'all this morning - loved Abby's little clip in her hair. So cute!!

Kristi :)

Zach and Alyson said...

Did you know that that the outfit that Abby is wearing is the opposite of the picture that you have posted on the right hand side of the blog? Pink shirt/brown pants, brown shirt/pink pants. They must be mommy's favorite colors. ;-) I hope that everything is going well. Love to see that cute little girl all the time!

The Pences said...

So cute as always!! Our girls need to go swinging together. They would love it, I think. I like how Abby picks one puff up at a time to put them all in her mouth. Joanna grabs a handful and shoves them all in. Very ladylike.

Anonymous said...

Abby's hair has gotten so long! Can't wait to see you at Easter. She always has such a sweet smile and her waving is her hallmark!

Love, Nana H

Shaun said...

We have the birdie outfit too! We'll have to get a bobsie twins photo!