Monday, March 31, 2008

My sweet strawberry

If you remember, not too long ago, Abby was a strawberry for Halloween. Well, Gymboree has the cutest line out of strawberry clothes that was a must for my little girl. She was even given a strawberry swimsuit! How sweet :-) She wasn't the best picture taker when I was trying to capture this outfit. She's far too wiggly these days! This is what I got, though.
Here a few Easter pictures that I just took off my camera. I love the back of Abby's head. It's too cute :-) Mid-wave...most all my pictures recently are mid-wave or "How big is Abby?" She's so funny!
Enjoying her Easter basket...
Doesn't Peyton look like a miniature Abercrombie model? ha! Love it!

4 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

Such a sweet little "strawberry"! I promise I'll get your pics to you asap...Brad may have mailed them already..not sure. Abby has lots of "happies" from NYC!! Can't wait to see her on her b-day. Love ya!

The Pences said...

Oh my goodness, that picture does look like an AD for hip baby clothes! How sweet! Love the pics of Abby mid wave. Also LOVE the strawberry outfit -- it seems so familiar... We must get pics of them both wearing it!

*Courtney* said...

Gymboree does have some great summer clothes out...Abby looks adorable in the strawberry stuff!

Zach and Alyson said...

what a stud little peyton is. ;-) I love the little red shoes that Abby has on. Only a couple more days till your bday, any big plans?