Thursday, March 27, 2008

A little delayed

I've had 2 people tell me it's been 9 days since my last post, so I decided I better get on it! Unfortunately I don't have a TON of pictures to share with you at the current moment because 1.) My camera is in Josh's car, and he's still at work and 2.) My sister-in-law, Lisa, took all the great pictures at Easter, and I'm waiting on the CD she's sending to me of all the pictures. (She took 245 pictures in about an hour span!) We got some super cute ones of Abby and Peyton. You'll have to wait to see, though.

I will say, Abby has totally redeemed herself. Over Easter, we went out to eat, and the Easter bunny was there again. I was able to walk up with Abby in my arms, and she didn't shed a tear. She certainly didn't smile, but she didn't cry--so that's a plus for me! Then today, I went to a friends house (Hi, Kelly & Olivia!), and she has a bigger dog named Lupe. She didn't cry around Lupe either. She made a few "uneasy" noises, but no tears were shed over sweet Lupe. Hooray!

We went to Louisiana for Easter. We were about 10min. away from my parents house, and we heard this weird noise. I told Josh I thought he should pull over because it sounded to me like a flat tire. Sure enough, it was! What's so funny is Josh had said "Can you feel how windy it is?" When in reality, the tire had just blown and that's why he felt the car pulling. That made me laugh! Well, considering we now had this flat tire, I had NO where to go to the bathroom. I had been holding it for about the last hour because Abby was sleeping, and I didn't want her to wake up if we stopped. But NOW, we're on the side of the road, not close to anything, and I'm desperate. So we open both doors, and I squat in between them on the SIDE OF THE INTERSTATE to potty. My grandparents would laugh because when I was younger, I had to go when we were out in the middle of the woods, and I was SO proud that I had gone, that I kept telling everyone that "I had bushed it!"

For your viewing pleasure...

Me as a complete goober "racing" my nephew, Peyton.My angel on Easter--her favorite pose "How big is Abby?"

4 comments:

Shaun said...

Amy Beasley! I cannot believe you peed by the road - too hilarious, but as they say, when you gotta go you gotta go!

Zach and Alyson said...

I don't know if I would have been brave enough to pee on the side of the road. Just curious, but was this the tire that was losing air when we were there?

Hope all is well. LOVE YOU!

The Pences said...

I had restrained myself from commenting that you hadn't posted in FOREVER; so glad you did -- I was having Abby withdrawal! LOVE the Easter dress. Like Shaun, I can't believe you peed on the side of the highway -- oh my goodness.

Anonymous said...

She is an angel in her Easter dress!! Can't wait to see the pics of Abby and Peyton together.

Love ya, Nana H