I have "that" kid. I'm referring to the ones that cry the second the Easter Bunny even glances their way.
The scenario: We went to Chick-fil-a to eat tonight. The Easter Bunny was there, and we were going to have Abby's picture taken with the Easter Bunny. I decided we should eat first, then I would feed her, then she would be totally happy and good to go. However, the Easter Bunny decided to make her way over to Abby to wave and say hello. But Abby caught a glimpse of the Bunny coming down the row to see her. She immediately put that bottom lip down and started crying.
About 20min. later our friend, Hunter, and his momma, Kristi, came. They sat by us, so the Easter Bunny was now coming down the row towards Abby again, but this time to say hi to Hunter. Uh oh. Repeat scenario above.
I had to call my mom to tell her what happened, and all my mom said was "Payback, payback, payback." ha! I told ya'll...I was "that" child, too! Do you think there's a gene for that?
Abby takes cute and funny pictures, though...so I gotta give her that :-)
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Y'know "that" kid?
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
Truly, I pray she outgrows her fears very soon!!
Love, Nana H
You and Josh have so much in common. He would not go to see Santa, the Easter Bunny, or any cartoon characters until he was past 6 years old. I have pictures of him screaming when we placed him in front of Santa at church. I remember his 3 year old Easter Party at Calvery. Guy and I went to see him gather eggs, and he sat on the ground and would not hunt for any eggs because he was scared of the Easter Bunny. I am sure the Easter Bunny will not forget our precious little one.
Can't wait to see everyone this weekend. I sure Sandy will enjoy an egg hunt.
Love
Mom
I love this last picture. What a face! She is so funny and great fun to be with. Keep taking the pictures and publishing the videos.
Love
Mom
Aww! So sad she doesn't like the Easter Bunny. We got one good picture of Peyton with the Easter Bunny and then he realized that it wasn't human and freaked! Abby is such a cutie and we can't wait to see her (and you and Josh!). See ya soon! Love ya!
You know, she doesn't seem like "that kid." Poor little Abby. I don't know what it is about the third picture down, but I think she looks like you there.
Amy,
I can't believe that Abby is already getting so close to being a year old! She is absolutely beautiful!
Katie Allen
guess what? my kid is "that kid", too. he screamed for his pic with the easter bunny. trey had to pry him off just to get him to sit in the bunny's lap. what's so scary about a big, fluffy bunny, anyway?
happy easter!
the castleberry's
I hate to disappoint you and Abby, but when we went back to get the printed photo from our first sitting (and of course, they didn't get a good shot), Hunter was just as frightened of the bunny as Abby was! It's like he forgot about his first encounter! I think he was just tired and wanted to go home - I'll have to show you the first pic compared to the second pic sometime. Like a different kid!!
Hope you guys had a nice Easter - I want pics of your angel's Easter dress!!!
Kristi :)
Post a Comment