Monday, March 17, 2008

Did you wear GREEN?

WE DID!!! Since I (Josh) have Irish blood (as proven in "An Irish Stowaway") it is only appropriate that I show off the green machine that is our family. Abby slept last night in some clover pj's so she would wake up already wearing her green.

Excited about her Irish heritage! Showing everybody the "Kiss Me" clover on her foot!

When I got home from work we tried to take a picture together in our green. We all know I am not the most photogenic guy, while Abby seems to have inherited her mommy's photogenic genes. None of the pictures we took have both of us looking at the camera together so we ended up with the pictures below.

Abby looking at me while I look at the camera
and me looking at Abby while she looks at the camera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh there is no doubt that Lyle and I thought of you today and your Irish heritage!!! Love the pictures -- can't wait to see all of you this weekend!
Love, Nana H

Anonymous said...

I thought of you on Monday when I was wishing your dad a Happy St. Patrick's day! Suzanne, Beth, Bron and I ate at the Cheesecake Bistro on the Boardwalk last night to celebrate Suzanne's birthday. We were right next to O'Brien's Pub and Yes, there was a party going on. Glad to see that Irish Heritage passed on to another generation.
Love, Mom