Thursday, August 26, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

We had the pleasure of watching our friend, Gracie.  Gracie is 5 and just started kindergarten!!  Abby mimics pretty much everything Gracie does!  They are so cute to watch play.  On this particular day, it was all about dressing up and striking a pose!!

IMG_5008  IMG_5009

 IMG_5011

  IMG_5013

IMG_5014

IMG_5016

IMG_5017

  IMG_5018

 IMG_5019

 IMG_5021

 IMG_5022

IMG_5025

This is Abby’s artistic side :)  She said this is our family.  I feel like we look like sting rays, haha!  But I love how she included all of us.  And if you must know, she said I’m the big black one.  Nice.

 IMG_5032

And this is her, proud for writing her name!  It took us awhile to get the “y” down, but we finally did!  Yesss!!!

 IMG_5034

3 comments:

The Pences said...

Amy -- Abby's people are AMAZING!! Seriously! And her name -- wow! I should send Joanna over for some lessons. :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable pics of the two girls -- looked like they were having a great time!! So happy she can write her name -- go Abby!!

love ya, Nana

The Vranas said...

Wow, way to go Abby, on writing your own name! That's fabulous.