Abby has loved doing the small little crafts I’ve been finding on the internet. Here’s a look at some of her work!
Showing how different shapes can make the same kind of animal…Panda Bear out of circles…
…or a Panda Bear out of hearts.
We’ve also been working on tracing and writing letters. We’ve accomplished the letter H, A, and B. She can write each of these letters without the lines there now. I’ll have to get some pictures of it. She prefers lowercase b, uppercase A, and uppercase H when she writes them. haha.
On Daddy’s birthday, my two cuties both dressed in red.
She is obsessed with doing “thumbs-up” these days!
Baby girl is doing good in my tummy. I just made a phone call to the hospital to get an appointment for the sibling class they offer. Hopefully they’ll have one available before the baby actually gets here! haha, that would kinda be the point after all! Her room is completely coming together—walls painted, crib in, dresser and hutch in, changing table and rocking chair in, window valence up. Things left: put together and hang project above crib (it’s done, it just needs some tweaking), hang all other decorations. Other things needed to be done: pack a bag for the hospital! The end is insight…I can’t wait to just hold her now. This belly is really just too heavy! AND tonight while rocking Abby she said, “I want to sit in your lap mommy." I said, “You are in my lap.” And she said, “No I want to sit in the middle.” Abby, you have no idea how badly I’d love for you to be able to sit in the middle, too! Not too much longer sweet girl!




5 comments:
Cute crafts! That is so sweet/sad about Abby wanting to sit "in the middle" of your lap! :(
Your post made me remember I haven't pre-registered at the hospital yet -- oops!
I hope you blog about the sites you use to find such great ideas. :)
You are such an awesome Mom, these crafts are great and you can tell what a sense of accomplishment she has!
You are not one large lady, you are totally cute! Congrats on your new little one, so exciting! And Abby is just a doll! So remember how our first kids were 10weeks apart? Well, these two should be about 11 weeks apart. What are the odds of that?
I'm so behind! I can't believe you've posted this much without me seeing it. By the way, I'm pretty sure Abby's doing the "Gig 'Em". ;-)
Post a Comment