Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My daughters

They are SO sweet together.

(This video is 94 seconds. There is some lag of nothing really going on it parts of it, but I can't edit things like I used to right now. My new camera won't allow me to open my movies in Movie Maker, which I'm used to using. So forgive me for some of the boring spots :) Also, during one part you hear me about to say, "Move" and then I stop short. I totally ran into this small chest, and I bumped my toe so hard. Y'know when your eyes water immediately, and you could've sworn you broke it kinda running into things?!?! Yeah, that's me.)



On Sunday, I didn't realize my camera needed charging (well, until it was too late, of course) but I did manage to get 2 pictures of Abby in her outfit. She's our little ladybug (often referred to as lovebug, too!) She looks a little frazzled, but this is when we got home, not before we left...so this look is a full 2 hours worth of running around with the other kiddos in the nursery! :)

I've been slowly working on straightening up our play room. This picuture is all for you, Mom! Lovely, huh?

Abby likes her new little chair in there...

Look what I found in the middle of my fresh laundry out of the dryer...

Saturday we FINALLY took our Christmas decorations down. When we were taking the ornaments off the tree, I found this one that I just got this year. It's so perfect.

The inside of the shoes says, "All I want is peace on earth and really cute shoes." Love it!

My thoughts were kinda all over the place on this post, but my pictures are of so many random things...I know ya'll could keep up with me, though :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovebug looks adorable!! Sandy was such a good girl in the stroller!! The toys in their organizer... priceless!!!!! Give both girls a hug from Nana H. Miss you all!

Love ya, Mom

The Vranas said...

I was laughing so hard I was nearly crying at you hitting your toe. That's probably mean, but it just sounded so funny. It was great to read this post. I loved it!

The Perkins said...

Those pics and video are so cute!! I love seeing new pics of Abby!!