You might get a severe case of picture overload after this post. You've been warned!
You have to understand, when my parents are here I get all kinds of random pictures. Nothing is wrong with random, in fact, I absolutley LOVE random. I'm just telling you this because I think you'll be looking at some of these pictures wondering what's the point to it. And that is the whole point, there isn't one :-) Snapping, of course!
Her hair just gets me. It looks SO long here!
She LOVES playing ball, and she puts SO much energy into it!
Her little mannerisms. If someone is smiling sweet at her and she wants to be shy, she does this!
This hilarious (not so cute) new look. The scowl.
Love the eyes. I took these meerkat pictures for you, Karen!
It's amazing, you gotta look over there, Pop!
Oh, wow!
In the gopher hole...
Loving the 2 girls to the right of Josh and Abby!
Look at that little pointer finger. Love it!
"Ya'll are hilarious!" Loving this little outfit!
Our new exciting thing...pigtails!
Whew, if you've made it this far--Congratulations :-) Up for some video?
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Our weekend in pictures...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Amy! She's so cute! I love the picture of Josh posing like the ape. Priceless.
This is my favorite post ever. There's just too much to comment about. I love her little pigtails. I'm scared you're married to a crazy person, which I can say because I know I am. Also, it was so strange to see Abby walking. It made me sad in a way. Can't wait to see you guys at Halloween.
Oh little Cindy Lou Who, I didn't know you were hiding at the Beasley house! J/K I love the pigtails!
Post a Comment