Wednesday, January 30, 2008

That's one way to do it

Abby is no professional crawler, that's for sure, but she's found one way to get the job done!

Coming home from bible study, totally tuckered, sporting the famous "break my neck" look.

9 comments:

The Hoeflers said...

yea Abby! Your days are numbered..she'll be crawling before you know it and you'll wish for the days of sitting still!! Peyton enjoyed watching his cousin...he said "Bye" to you! (please note that it was a 100% Mississippi boy BYYYY..no E on that!)

John said...

It's funny you should mention professional crawling. I made it to regionals two years running back in my day... all the way to the playoffs my second year.

The Pences said...

That first video is pure determination. I'm impressed. I couldn't really hear anything on the 2nd video, but for some reason the dogs in the neighborhood started going crazy at the same time... hmmm... weird.

Shauna said...

I would always get so worried about my kids when they slept like that. They all survived though! Once they are out of a carseat, it is really interesting how the fall asleep. And the oh so famous head bob in the car - that is the best!

The Bowens said...

That video is so cute!! She is trying so hard to get to those blocks! I hate getting out of the car only to find Payson with her head dangling...it looks so uncomfortable!

The Comerfords said...

I love the video! :) And the adorable little girl Olivia...she's just precious. Ok, so I am biased because she is MY baby. Yay for Abby! O has to cancel our date on Monday because we are making an insanely last minute trip to Indiana!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable video!! I haven't checked your blog in a long time. Abby is just as cute as ever...and quite talented. Enjoy!

*Courtney* said...

that is so funny...the kids just find their own ways of getting where they want to go! savannah just rolls until she gets what she wants or to who she wants to pick her up...it's hilarious!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Wow - Hunter's debut on The Beasley's site and I didn't even realize it! I think I had started downloading the file last week and never finished or something.

Love the new look on your blog and all of the adorable new pics of Abby. I can't believe she's 9 months old...Hunter'll be there before we know it. Of course, he still isn't crawling, but so close! (how many times am I gonna say that?)

Kristi :)