Thursday, January 31, 2008

Testing...

I'm trying this out. Let me know if it's easy to view or if you have to make an account to even view it. My hope was to be able to send this off and turn it into a book type thing. I've been experimenting with Blurb, which is pretty good. But these pages really looked like scrapbook pages...that's why I loved it so much. They reel you in by saying it's free, but to even be able to print it, you have to pay $2.99. That's nothing, but I think you have to print it on your own printer, and that isn't what I want.

Click to play Love bugs
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really cool and it was very easy to view. I'm gonna have to look into that b/c I love scrapbooking but never have the time.
ps.
abby is getting cuter and cuter everyday.
mabel

Shauna said...

I have used blurb to make my blog into a book - I havent had it printed yet but I am working on it. Just kind of last on the budget list! This smilebox thing is cute! I like it. I have some software to do scrapbook pages too - I just havent gotten into it yet!

The Pences said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I think our minds were thinking alike today. I haven't changed mine as much as yours, but we were both into changing layouts today!