Abby is back to eating her food again. (And I ate meat again for the first time 2 nights ago. I've been on lovely soup, rice, bananas, and toast for awhile...I'm moving up in the world!) She won't eat all of it, but she's at least eating it. I'm so so so (did I say SO?) VERY thankful things are getting back to how they were. I felt completely isolated because I didn't want to get any of our friends sick, and I didn't go places because I didn't want Abby to catch anything else. But now we've ventured places...the wonderful world of Wal-mart, Target, and the Family Christian bookstore (FCB). The FCB is having some fabulous sales going on right now, by the way. If you like to look for next year kinda things, their Christmas cards are great, along with the most wonderful Third Day Christmas Offerings cd. All 50% off (Now some are even 75% off)! I went to that concert (Third Day & Jars of Clay Christmas concert), and it was amazing--and I was SO ready to be finished listening to Christmas music, but I'm still stuck on Third Days. OK, that's my shout out to them :-)
Abby got this one piece outfit for Christmas. Isn't it sweet? (Don't ya love the bunny slippers, too?)She's looking down at Sandy, and she always puts her head to the side these days. It's so funny!
We were going to go swing at the park, and I got her bundled, then it started raining...of course I took pictures anyway! Instead, we jumped...then she decided she didn't want to--isn't that face pitiful?
This is random, but back when we told the Ege's that we were pregnant, Kim had already bought something for "the baby to be" before ever knowing I was pregnant. She absolutely knows my love for sweet Sandy, and saw this one day in a store, and she just knew when I had a kid, the kid MUST have something with a weenie dog on it.
The front...and back...
Abby being a drama queen...
I know it's horrible to compare Abby to....
Gene Simmons from Kiss, but she does her tongue like that ALL the time now. The video will prove my point--hence, why you hear me refer to her as "Gene." Also, we've finally moved on from saying baba all the time...she throws in dada to her babble occasionally. I love it! (The video is pretty pointless...she's not really doing anything special. We had fun, though!)





4 comments:
I dont even like weenie dogs BUT that is the cutest onesie EVER!
Love the weenie dog, but especially love the little bunny slippers. I'm so glad that y'all are feeling better. Did Josh ever get sick? Sure hope not! Talk to you soon!
Hello Beasley's! I finally took some time to catch up on your blog. Lots of things I want to comment on, but I will email you separately so that the whole world doesn't have to read about how similar our babies are. :) I'm glad everyone is feeling better - pray that we all get better too. I don't think we have rotavirus (although I'll have to call you to get the low down just to be sure).
Kristi :)
I'm so glad to see everyone is doing better. It's amazing how happy Abby seems to stay, even though she's been sick. Anyway, I've got a lot to tell you, so I'll try to call soon. Give Abby a big ole hug.
Post a Comment