Find the "Polka-dotted munchkin!"I just turned on the light in the morning, look at those squinted eyes...
I was trying to take pictures of Abby this morning...I'm trying desperately to get her to look at the camera. I say, "Abby, Abby!" and she looks this way--
Then I do her favorite clicking noise and other random silly things, and she looks this way--
As I'm quickly learning--we're on Abby time! She runs this household :-) She looks at the camera only when she wants to! ha!
And a video because, once again, I love videos (and by the way, Abby LOVES watching everyone else's videos. She sits so still and doesn't make a peep!)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Instead of "Where's Waldo?"...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
8:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
What a sweet voice! Glad to hear she's making new noises :-) ha! Peyton loved watching his cousin..when the video was over he said "uh oh". Glad y'all are feeling better these days too! love ya!
I want some jammies to match my sheets how cool! She is so cute!
I JUST put those same sheets on O's bed! My sis gave them to her for Christmas. Abby sure does blend in. Do you think Abby could teach O some things...rolling over...taking a pacifier...you know. :) We're free women all week, so if you want to get together, call us!
Looks like Abby and Sandy are big buddies -- Sandy is adapting to Abby's affectionate hand pats!!! Love her tiny little voice!!
Love ya, Nana H
Post a Comment