I love this combination of colors, and Abby had on an adorable outfit for church this morning that sported those two colors. Like I ALWAYS do, I took about a billion pictures in the same place I always do (the rocking chair in her room), and as usual, she gave me tons of different expressions that I love! This is a noise she loves to make with her lips..it pretty much sounds like "pppfffff."
This is a face she's been giving us a lot lately...the "O" look.
My video program is finally working, so I got one put together. I think you'll be able to tell that she completely entertains us! :-)
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Brown & Pink
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
5:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
She's such a little lady! Lookin good in the pink and brown :-) Can't wait to see y'all!
Love the cute little outfit... I want to see Abby in person. ;-) Hope that your new year is going well!
I love her pink/brown. So cute!
You will like my blog layout...it's pink/brown too!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)
I love that color combination also! Abby is soo freakin cute!
That video was just what I needed! O is screaming her head off and refusing to go down without a fight. When will it end?!? :) Love the pics too!
Let me know when it gets chilly there and I'll whip up a pair of baby legs for Abby!
Post a Comment