Abby is still sick. The barking cough is gone (hooray!), but she is still SO very congested. Her poor little nose runs all the time, and she coughs and coughs and coughs until her eyes are watering down her face. She chokes on all the stuff she's coughing on. She is extremely full of snot. When she wakes up from naps or in the mornings, there is snot matted in her hair, on her face, on her finger, on her ear, on her sheets, on her pacifer...basically every where. It's really gross.
However, I HAD to take a picture of this because Josh and I were cracking up at how this happened. She woke up the other morning, and snot had matted into her eyebrow. The snot shaped her eyebrow up more than the normal way it would normally lay. Have a look. Everyday when Josh gets home from work Sandy goes NUTS! She gets so excited to see him. When she gets really excited she does this weird "crying" type thing. But last night, Josh kept saying her name over and over in a high pitched tone, and she was singing to us! I've seen lots of dogs that have done this before, but she NEVER has. She makes me laugh.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
This is kinda gross
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
It was so good to talk to you tonight. I love the picture of the snot in the eyebrow. It must have hurt a little to remove it. Sandy cracks me up as well. As I was playing the video, Bailey kinda looked at me funny "like where is that other dog coming from." Anyway... love ya lots!
Maybe Sandy can join the band? She could be my replacement? Or maybe Josh - he had some great harmony with Sandy in the video! ;)
Kim
Poor little sweetie! I hope she's feeling better now. Sandy is a riot..Pepper looked all over for her when she heard the video! Give the babies kisses for us!
Wow, your doggie has talent! :) I used to have a kid at the daycare who had eyebrows (naturally) like Abby's with the gunk in it. He was a weird kid, so the weird eyebrows kinda fit him. ;)
Your daughter is going to absolutely DIE when she grows up and sees the pictures of her snotty eyebrow!!
Josh I am going to have you and Sandy perform on Christmas Day for us. Make sure it is a Christmas song!!! Give our little dolly a big hug!!
Love ya, Nana
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I love to know who my blog "stalkers" are ;0). Abby is adorable and I am so excited to have a new blog friend. So funny that you don't really know Laura A. I don't either. She is a friend of my cousin Shauna. I just love the blogging world. The next time I visit Shauna in Texas we should all get together. Too Fun!
Oh the poor girl, I feel so sorry for her. You let her know that Great Grandma has a cough too. Just keep her warm. Love the video of Sandy and Josh. Are they going to record a CD?
Take care..hugs and kisses from snowy Kansas!!
Love Ya
Aunt Linda
HEY!
yeah, the "donder" thing threw me off, too! HA HA!
Ok, I LOVE the video of your dog. That is so funny :)
Post a Comment