Abby has noticed herself in the mirror for awhile now, but I love sitting her up in the bathroom and watching her, watch herself. It takes a bit for her to start really paying attention because she just tends to watch me behind her in the mirror. When she really starts seeing herself, she reaches out to the mirror (along with trying to grab EVERY thing around her!)Abby also got to wear super cute tennis shoes for the first time. I loved them on her, and she enjoyed pulling on her shoe laces.
Just because...
My parents were in town this past weekend, and we all had a fabulous time. My mom and I went to the Jars of Clay/Third Day Christmas concert in the Woodlands. It was wonderful! Saturday night my parents watched Abby, so Josh and I could have a date! A DATE! Isn't that lovely? We went bowling, and I totally thought I was going to win because Josh was really hitting gutter balls in the beginning. But then, as usual, he totally came back and redeemed himself. He got 3 strikes in a row, and the very next time he fell on his butt--and it was HILARIOUS! People around us were laughing. I wish I had my camera! Then we got hot chocolate and drove around looking at Christmas lights. It was a perfect night!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Mirror, Mirror on the wall...
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Love the last picture! What a precious family!
Looking super cute as usual. I love your sweater too by the way. I'm so glad that you and Josh got some good time together this weekend. What great grandparents. ;-) Love the pictures and love you!
She has realized how beautiful she is! Yay! Love all the pictures - your family one is great!
Love her profile picture --- she is an adorable "little dolly".
Love, Nana H
She is such a cutie...I love all the pics; especially the last one~your puppy posing cracked me up!
And way to go on getting her into shoes early...she's on her way to being a girly girl! YAY MOM! :)
Post a Comment