Not as good as Abby. Check out her moves! (Josh is being a bit spastic in the background, jumping around like a fool to get Abby to be silly. He accidentally hit the cord for the fan and knocks into a table. You will hear it all! Also, you will notice his shadow all over the place. A lot of the talking I'm doing is directed towards him!)
My child, asleep on her back. (She NEVER sleeps on her back...this is monumental!) Her sickness update: I didn't feel like she was getting any better since she started medicine the Dr. called in for her on Monday morning. She continued to have fever, cough, and a runny nose. So we went to the Dr. on Wednesday, and she now has double ear infections. With the antibiotic the Dr. now gave us, we're really hoping for a quick recovery!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
You think you can dance?
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Poor little baby being so sick. She must be a real trooper. I hope that this medicine just zaps that sickness right out of her. Love ya and I hope that you are doing well.
Abby has mad dance skills, yo :)
She's fabulous!
I am so glad that you commented on my blog! Now I can stalk yours! Abby is beautiful! So exciting to make new friends online, huh!
I loved her dancing. I'm sorry she is so sick. Brodee has been more fussy the past few days so I don't know if he is getting sick or just growing. I hope she gets better soon.
Love, love, love the video of Abby dancing!! She is too cute. Oh, and I ordered Payson's stocking from Lands End. I am definitely not that crafty!
Post a Comment