My child is in LOVE with bouncing! I half way think I should've dressed her up as Tigger for Halloween. When I used to put her in the jumpy thing you hang in your doorway, she just kinda "hung" there because she didn't really get what to do. But lately when I've been putting her in the Excersaucer she's been jumping in it....so I thought maybe she wants to actually bounce in the jumpy thing now. Let me tell you, she loves it! Abby jumped for 30min. this morning, 30min. this afternoon, and 30min. before bed. I take her out every time just because I feel like she's been in it for awhile. She never fusses to get out. She's seriously addicted.
This video first shows you as she's getting the hang of it (she does a weird thing with her head to get her to jump--it's hilarious! I was only able to get a really small bit of the head thing on video), then by the end of it, she's a pro :-)
I thought this picture was funny because Abby got her arm stuck down in the leg hole...
We did go trick-or-treating last night. I took a few pictures from the evening. Abby mostly had a face of "What are you people doing to me?" She wasn't much on the smiling front last night until the costume was OFF!
Abby's too busy to look at the camera because kids were across the street...Walking to our first house with daddy...
At our first stop of the night...
I walked in to check on Abby napping a few days ago and I found her like this--I thought it was too cute not to catch on camera...
Then she started moving and ended up like this...
Lastly, she is REALLY reaching out for Sandy these days. I forgot to post these from awhile back, but it's so sweet!




3 comments:
She wears you out just watching her!!! She looks so happy and you're comical to hear laughing Amy!!! A great Mom and daughter team!!
Love ya bunches, Nana H
I'm glad that Abby's cute little outfit got y'all some candy. She definitely keeps herself entertained by bouncing!
I'm glad Sandy is sweet with Abby. Pixie loves Addison, but she goes right to her face. It doesn't stop Addison, she just keeps reaching for her. I hope Abby got some good candy for y'all.
Post a Comment