So it's been quite some time since these family pictures were taken. Josh has a friend that's practicing photography, and we thought it would be fun to get some family pictures. Abby is SO much more smiley now, but y'know--I still wanted pictures! These were from August (which isn't THAT long ago, but in the life of a baby who is only 6 months old, 3 months ago IS a big deal!)
I wanted outdoor pictures because, well, I just LOVE outdoor pictures. Yes, I wanted OUTDOOR pictures, in TEXAS, in AUGUST. What was I thinking? We started around 6:45pm...again, what was I thinking? I have a 3 1/2 month old, trying to take pictures about an hour and half before she goes to bed (and to put "sweating like a pig" nicely, we were "glistening".) And you can totally tell, she wasn't thrilled with the idea of getting her picture taken. However, on the plus side, Josh and I got some cute pictures together that I'm totally loving. (I know the first picture is just her sweet hand, but I always want to remember how little her fingers were--they are so precious!)



My cute parents
And this video clip just because I think she's so cute (Seriously, there isn't a lot to this video; I just love, love, love how she stares at me! I just know she thinks I'm so weird, but she's right!)
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Family Pictures
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So sweet! I can't WAIT to get my hands on her this weekend. I hope Josh is feeling better! Love ya!
very nice... I think the best is Abby in her bulldog outfit. ;-) Hope all is well. Love ya!
Joanna loved the video -- I think she was trying to talk to Abby. Those are great pics of you guys -- a nice looking family!
I don't think that poor child is going to know what her Mama or Nana H looks like without a camera in front of them. And, I agree with Abby, her mom is a WEIRDO. You guys might not see this until after you get back, but I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment