Monday, November 12, 2007

Our 6 month angel

So here we already are at 6 months of age. HALF A YEAR people! Wow! I seriously can't believe that I'm one of those people saying, "She's growing up so fast!" But it's absolutely true. I really am shocked how fast these 6 months have flown by. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE where we are now, though. Abby is so fun, cute, silly, sweet, precious, adorable, huggable, kissable, and utterly amazing! I could kiss her cheeks off!!!! (and I usually do!)

She's beginning to sit up on her own. She doesn't have it totally mastered yet, but I think she's really close! I've been able to catch some sweet pictures though. Before posting those, have a look at this.

Abby at 3 days old (with a bit of the jaundice tan)--
Abby at 6 months old (much more pale (like her momma) with the same outfit that actually fits now...it was huge when we brought her home in it!)Abby in all her sitting up splendor!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She gets cuter and cuter by the day! They grow up so fast!! Can you believe Parker will be 1 next month?!

*Courtney* said...

She's such a cutie! Half a year sure does sound like alot! And you're right, it really does go by fast.

I just noticed our girls are only 1 month and 2 days apart. :)

Anonymous said...

The shirt says it all -- she did come from heaven -- what a blessing and total joy our little dolly is to all of us!!
Love, Nana H

Kelsey Falzon said...

She is doing so great Amy! I look forward to getting to see you guys again!

Shaun said...

I cannot believe it's been 6 months already!!! She is sitting up so cute in the pictures - Go Abby! It is just sooo amazing how much they change!

Zach and Alyson said...

Time flies when you're having so much fun! She's a cutie and I can't wait to get my hands on her again!

The Vranas said...

So, I wasn't quite sure at first, but I see the red tint in her hair in a couple of those pics. It was SO good to see you guys this weekend! I can't believe I get to see that sweet baby again next week. I'm so excited!