I'm so big! Can you believe I still have to add another month to this belly? Yikes! This picture was taken in my 32nd week, and I'm now in my 33rd week! Time is flying. My last day of school is May 4th, which leaves me just 21 days left ther(not that I'm counting or anything), THEN just a week more, and I can meet my baby girl. HOORAY!
Pregnancy is wonderful, but now I'm truly beginning to understand why people say they are so "uncomfortable" at the end. I just feel stretched to my limits. I don't see how she can get any bigger. It's amazing to see her move in my belly now. She distorts my belly quite often, and Josh always says "I can see that bulge in your belly." She totally lop-sides me. When Josh feels on my tummy he always says, "What body part do you think that is?" It's the most incredible and crazy thing.
Side belly poses for all to see :-)
One normal--the other..the "Prego Pose"
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Holy Mama!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It's only been a month since I last saw you and I can definitely tell that Abby has grown. She's almost ready to make her presence known. That day will be so exciting!! I'm glad that your Houston shower went well! More presents are always fun. Love ya lots!!
Aly
Post a Comment