This is the most unique idea I've ever seen! My friends at school decided to throw me a scrapping shower. I really do love to scrap, but I haven't been very good about actually sitting down to do it lately. I first got introduced to scrapbooking by Cathy at school. She is a "Creative Memories" consultant. I loved to scrap instantly!
Stephanie, who is in the Technology department with me, asked me if I would be interested in having a scrapping shower. I really had no idea what it might entail, but I was definitely interested! It was planned so perfectly. They split everyone up into different tables with different pages assigned to each. For instance, one table was in charge of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas pages--while another table handled Valentine's Day, Easter, and Abby's first birthday. Because Cathy is a Creative Memories consultant, we had TONS of awesome tools to use, and she got me several cool things to keep and add on to Abby's book with.
Even for those people who had NEVER scrapped before, I got some really amazing pages! It was such a fun, girly hangout time. I feel like when I go on my next vacation, I want to have another one of these "showers" so people can come up with unique ideas for my pages!
To all the ladies who attended: I had such an absolutely WONDERFUL time, and I'm so glad all of you were there. I have such great memories of that day, and ya'll made me feel so incredibly special!! All the food was fantastic, too :-)
Look at everyone's hard work!! (This shower was planned from 10am-1pm, but some people actually ended up staying until 3pm!)
Christmas page
Easter page
Halloween page
Thanksgiving page
Valentine's page
Sonogram pictures page
Talk about some really creative work, huh? Abby's book is going to be AMAZING!




1 comments:
Oh my goodness, that stuff is too cute. I'm amazed by some of those ideas...makes my scrapping look pathetic.
Post a Comment