Saturday, April 14, 2007

A-B-B-Y

As you've seen from a previous post, my friend Sandy at school painted the flowers on the walls in Abby's room. Besides just that, she has now done the letters spelling out "Abby," and she made me the most adorable switchplate cover and frame. Have a look--it's so adorable!! I also wanted a small "something" to hang over Abby's changing table, but I didn't have anything particular in mind. It was one of those things where I would have to go shopping, and once I saw it--I would just know! One of my new favorite home decorating places is Kirkland's Home. I've always liked this place, but now we have one close, and I don't have to go the mall to get to it (which is a HUGE plus to me!), and I found this super cute plaque. The other wonderful part is it was on sale....so of course, I HAD to get it :-)

0 comments: