I've now started going to the Dr. every week. Yesterday at the appointment, I actually got the ever so lovely "internal exam" to see where I was. I'm in the middle of my 36th week right now. I have been feeling a few different things lately, so I was quite curious.
We found out that my cervix is 60% thinned, and I'm dilated to a 2. I was excited to hear this news, although I do know that some people may stay at this point for many weeks. The Dr. said she definitely doesn't think I'll make it to my due date, and she said it could be in the next few weeks that we'll meet Abby.
Obviously, we're on God's timing--so whenever He wants her to be born is when it will happen :-) We just wanted to share the news!
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Abby Update
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I had many people tell me that if you are on your feet all day during the whole pregnancy you will have a fast labor. Believe me, that's so true! Parker came out in only 4 hours and was 8 days early! Good luck, ya'll are in our prayers as always!
Post a Comment