Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fantastic 3

April 17th was Josh and I's 3 year anniversary. I will definitely say it has been the most amazing 3 years of my life! We've had SO many awesome times, and that boy makes me laugh like NO other! Especially now, with this big 'ol belly of mine, I have to make him stop making me laugh because it hurts!!! God couldn't have made anyone more perfect for me...we seriously mesh so well. I am so extremely blessed and so very thankful for such a loving and caring husband!! I love YOU, Josh :-)

I wanted to capture the moment of us on our "special day" before Abby arrives. Obviously, no one else was around to take a picture of us, so I stretched out my arm as best as I could and snapped the picture! Oh yeah, we look like goobers!
I just found this picture on our computer that I thought would be a good one to post, too. This is Josh and I on our 1 year anniversary with the top of our cake. My, my..look how young we were back in the day! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for anniversaries!! by the way, your cakes at the school shower are so neat! I hope that this week is treating you well! Only two more weeks and you are done with school! Abby will be here soo soon!!!

The Vranas said...

It's getting so close. I can't believe it!! It's so weird to see that picture of you and Josh on your one year anniversiary and where you guys are today. I guess because John and I are so quickly approaching our one year anniversiary. Are we really this old? Sometimes it still feels like you're supposed to be picking me up in the morning. Miss you so much!!! Best of luck in the busy weeks to come.