Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Still deciding..

So the bedding I put in the previous post I still very much like. However, I do have to consider a few things about that bedding. We will for sure have a white crib in Abby's room. I am that decisive so far :-) The bedding in the previous post did have some bright colors in it that will look great laying against a white bed. But the bed skirt is such a LIGHT pink that it might not really be that visible. Again, I still love it--but I'm debating.


Now, I've found this bedding, which I love the layout and look--but it goes back to my original dilemma--it only has two colors in it. The pink and brown look. Which yes, I love the pink and brown, but I really wanted a few other colors thrown in. I could buy my own material and have someone make it, but that requires me to pick out different types of material and have them flow together. That's too complicated and overwhelming for me! I need to already see it together, and from there decide if I like it or not.

This is the other bedding I'm considering....
Against a white bed, these two colors would look awesome. I love everything about this bedding besides it only has TWO colors. I'm pretty much just thinking out loud here--any thoughts and/or opinions are appreciated. As excited as Josh is about Abby, he's no help in this department :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like them both...did you get the email I sent you with the Gap bedding?

Anonymous said...

The more that I look at both patterns you are considering, I think that I like the first one you posted the best. I like that it has more colors of stripes and I also like that the non-uniformity of the stripes and dots (ya know they are different thickness and the dots are different sizes.) Just my humble opinion. I'm sure that Abby will love whatever you get for her though. ;-) Hope that helps some in your decision making.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, I guess I forgot to include my name... I, Aly-son, am the anonymous comment at 9:40am.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy...well I don't know if this helps, but I showed Grady both of them and he agrees that the first one is the better choice. I do like the second one, but the first one is just precious!!! So, since you were lacking a man's opinion, there you go!! Love you

The Vranas said...

If you go with this type you wouldn't want as many colors. I think it's busy enough with the patterns that if you added in another color it would just be too much. That's my opinion