I (Josh) have always told Amy that I would consider myself a boy until we have a child of our own. Yeah, Sandy is dependant upon us for survival, but her days mostly consist of eating, going outside, sleeping, playing for 1 or 2 hours at night and then more sleep. Since I am now entering this world of manhood, I thought I should do something real men do and that Amy has been begging me to do since we got married. In the past I had always just shaved with an electric razor, but Saturday I shaved with a real razor with a real blade for the FIRST time in my life. As you can see below, I also used shaving cream for the first time ever.I was very surprised at how easy it was to shave and that I didn't cut myself at all. Amy was very happy because my face was as smooth as a baby's backside. Now I can truly call myself a man - I use deodorant, wear cologne, own an electric drill, know how to grill meat, and have shaved with a MAN's razor. Maybe now I will move onto shaving my legs (just kidding!).
Monday, January 15, 2007
A boy becomes a MAN!
Posted by
The Beasley's
at
1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are a nut! Guess we can't call you Mango anymore :-)
Good job on becoming a man. Now if we could only get you to play basketball like one.
Travis Johnson
Post a Comment