Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Actually BOUGHT!

I'm so very very excited--Abby's crib bedding is actually bought and in transit as I type!! The estimated arrival date is Thursday, 1/25. I can't wait to actually have it in my possession! As much as I love both beddings I posted from before, I finally came to my senses and found something more reasonable in price. Also, this new bedding has the two main colors I had said I would do a baby girls room in--pink and green!


When you look at the below picture, I want Abby's walls painted that exact same color.

The next picture is of the hardware I'm going to use for her window. There is a bit of gingham in the bedding, so the hardware and the window treatment will both be the bright pink gingham. The actual window treatment is shown in green....we'll have the same style, just in pink!

2 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

I love it!!!! Of course, I am a huge fan of Pottery Barn kid's bedding, as we got Aidan's from there as well. I can't wait to see it! I hope you get to feeling better. It was so great to see you guys last night at home group.

Anonymous said...

Did it arrive yet? Is it absolutely wonderful? I know that Abby will love it!! Can't wait to see you in two weeks.

Aly