Happy New Year!
I can NOT believe that we are actually in the year 2007. It seems so unreal. Today officially marks 20 weeks for me. I'm half way to meeting my baby girl!
We rang in the new year over at our friends, Matt & Kim's, house. They had a few other couples over, and we had dinner and basically just hung out. We definitely aren't any wild partiers, but I really enjoyed chit-chatting with our friends. We just found out another couple (who was with us last night) is expecting their 2nd child. So that's really exciting news!
I can't believe my 2 week Christmas break is over, and I head back to school tomorrow. Tomorrow is just for teachers though, so at least I have the opportunity to get myself in order before I get a whole new group of kiddos.
Finally, I must leave you with some adorable pictures of my sweet Sandy. It always amazes me how dachshunds like to burrow underneath things to be warm, and I'm telling you, Sandy definitely likes warmth. When we come home from places, we find her underneath her blanket, and we swear someday her body is going to catch fire--she is THAT warm :-) Anyway, this picture is when I got warm clothes out of the dryer and she hopped in the basket. 
These next two pictures are from this morning. After Josh woke up, he layed on the couch, and Sandy jumped up beside him. Generally she wants you to have a blanket, so she can get under it, but Josh didn't have one. She "nosed" at his shirt, and he lifted it up and she crawled right in! She definitely likes to snuggle close :-)




1 comments:
Sandy snuggling in Josh's t-shirt is HYSTERICAL! I almost fell out of my chair laughing!!
Post a Comment