Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

I'm now in my 21st week of pregnancy....where has the time gone? I just can't believe how fast it has gone--but then I feel like I have FOR-EV-ER left. I'm just anxious to meet Abby!! Now the decisions are starting. What kind of furniture do I want in the room? What bedding do I want to pick? How should I paint the room? It seemed easier for me to make wedding decisions than making these few decisions I've been trying to lately.

Bedding has been my most difficult obstacle. I know in my head what I want, but I can't find it. I have searched the internet (for entirely too long!), and I have found some that I like, but I'm not buying anything yet. I'm for sure waiting until my appointment next week (to make sure I'm still having a girl!) I want several colors to be in the bedding so I have lots of colors to incorporate into the room, but I'm looking for polka dots and stripes. I found an adorable one, but the ONLY colors are pale pink and white. I want greens, yellows, etc. The one I'm most stuck on as of the moment has pale pink, bright pink, brown, pale yellow, and white. It's really cute, but I haven't given up my search yet :-)

Here is a picture of what I'm considering:
I also wanted to include a picture of me in this 21st week. My kids at school crack me up with some of the comments they make to me. For instance, one girl told me "Mrs. Beasley, you sure are getting bigger and bigger every day!" (That's gotta make you feel good, ha!) Then I was talking to a male teacher, who I noticed kept glancing at my tummy. When our converstaion was finished he said, "You sure are getting plump, huh?" People can certainly make you laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok...I think that is soooo cute. I love it! And you are getting bigger. I wish I had seen you for Christmas. Maybe I will next time you come in. You look good. Love you

Anonymous said...

I really like the bedding... brown is really in these days ya know. Two commments: 1)definitely don't paint the room like that picture, I know that wasn't in your intentions, 2) Have you thought about looking for fabric and having someone make the bedding? You may be able to find just what you are looking for! ;-)

I hope that everything is going well... you're looking really good! Love you lots girly!!!

Aly